News & Events
COVID-19 SERVICE UPDATE
Dear Valued Customer,
COVID-19 is disrupting everyone’s lives in many ways. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC and state and federal authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees, while still providing he necessary services to keep you comfortable in your home.
Please be assured that we are in full operation and ready and able to respond to your residential or commercial needs.
- Field sales visits (No charge)
- Garage door repairs or installations
- Electric opener repairs or installations
Our showroom is open by appointment only. We do ask that you call to schedule a visit so we have a representative on hand to answer all your questions.
Note: Our office is a sales and administrative location, we do not sell parts and under the current circumstances, do not permit walk-in traffic.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- We have told our employees not to come to work if they feel sick or if anyone in their household has a fever.
- We’ve instructed all of our technicians and drives to take extra precautions when coming in contact with customers. They have also been told to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
Eastern Garage Door is a proud sponsor of Relay for Life of Methuen/Merrimack Valley. Click on the logo to view upcoming events.